Friday 28 March 2014

Athletics Day


Athletics In the car riding down the road to Kaponga. I had a chill down my spin. I hopped out of the car I could not walk properly.The sun was shining on me. I went to cool of. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh no my race. I ran over to the 8 year old line for girls half of them have already done their race. Finally my turn. I bounced up when the marshall said one from Auroa. I skipped over to the starting line. I looked at the finish line. Boom went the gun that was Jorja dad. All the girls running,running. I could here the cheering of Auroa School they were cheering for me. My foot is almost across the line, finally it has happened. I tried my hardest.

1 comment:

  1. Dayna Rm1 Auroa School
    Hi Ebony love the story and your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Make sure to check out my blog at daynalauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete