Wednesday 22 April 2015

The fright

Creak ,creak ,rustle, rustle ,stomp,stomp walking "hello" I said Charlotte. Wwwww where are you. I felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest.


Wait I could hear something it sounded like music. What was music doing playing at 7pm at night. I slowly creep towards it. It must be Charlotte's dad. I got closer and closer. I got to the bush but where was the music. I searched hi and low. But where was it. Me Charlotte, Nicole and Caitlin looked and looked but we still could not find it. But when Charlotte put her hand in the bush she found her dads phone. What was it doing there but wait ....


Roarrrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it was Charlotte's dad he had jumped out of the bush behind us and scared us.


I was so horrified. What a fright. I had fun playing spot light.


No comments:

Post a Comment